Cookie dough truffles. Need I say more?
If you’re ever looking for an easy, no-bake, delicious dessert, look no further than these truffles. One bowl, a spoon, and a few ingredients is all you need to make these. They only take a few minutes to make, too. In fact, there’s really nothing that isn’t wonderful about these truffles. Except that they’re gone once you eat them…
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 small package of Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix (3.4 oz)
- ½ cup egg beaters
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-2 bags of chocolate candy melts or chocolate chips
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the butter and both sugars in the bowl of your mixer; mix until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract on medium speed,.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt on low speed. Be careful to mix only until combined (do not over mix).
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a measuring tablespoon shape the cookie dough into balls, and place them on the lined cookie sheets. Freeze the dough balls for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each time, until smooth.
- Remove the dough balls, a few at a time, and dip them in the melted chocolate. Return them to the lined cookie sheet. Store in the refrigerator until they are ready to be enjoyed.
Makes 3 dozen truffles. Original Recipe by La Casa de Sweets.