Flowers, who doesn’t love them? The Springtime weather certainly brings its fair share of flowers, and with these record-high temperatures lately, the flowers have come even earlier this year. I decided to celebrate Spring by creating a garden…a sweet garden full of yummy marshmallow pops!
This marshmallow garden is so easy to make, it’s a perfect activity to do with your kids. You can make it as a gift, a table centerpiece to wow your guests, or just for fun. Feel free to play around with the colors, too!
Marshmallow Pop Garden
- 20 large marshmallows
- 20 pop sticks
- 1/4 cup yellow candy melts
- 1/4 cup pink candy melts
- 1/4 cup purple candy melts
- 1/4 cup orange candy melts
- 20 mini cupcake liners
- Small styrofoam circle, or a basket to hold pops
- Easter grass
- Start by punching a small hole in the bottom of each mini cupcake liner.
- In small bowls, microwave each set of candy melts at 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Insert one of the pop sticks halfway into a marshmallow, and dip in one of the colors. Sprinkle on a few sprinkles, and place in the styrofoam block until dry.
- Repeat until you’ve dipped all the marshmallows in a color, and set to dry.
- Once the marshmallows are dry, insert the bottom of each stick through the hole of the cupcake liner.
- Place the sticks back into the styrofoam block.
- Cover the bottom of the styrofoam with the easter grass, and enjoy your new garden!